Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, September 4, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

I don't know why I started it, but every day before Molly goes down for a nap or for the night, I sing, "You Are My Sunshine" in a calm soothing tone - sending her off to sleep in the most peaceful way possible. A while back, James wanted to get in on the act and since I am willing to foster sibling love in any way possible, I let him.

Here's James singing "You Are My Sunshine" in the only calm soothing tone he knows:


And here is how tired that little "lullaby" makes her:

Whatever it takes, people. Whatever it takes.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

When Molly and Clara are older, than can sit together and mock their crazy and wild older brothers.

Grandma Honey said...

Lesson 1 in gymnastics: sleeping baby in the feet to head position. I wonder if Molly will keep this ability. Molly has the sweetest, contended sleeping face. A true bundle of love.