Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to School, aka Mommy Finally Takes a Long Hot Shower

Hip Hip Hooray! First day of school today! Was that the LONGEST summer ever or is it just me?

James started a new school today - much closer to our house and no co-op requirement. I don't know who was more excited - James?

Me?

or Molly who finally got to come home and take a long QUIET nap.

Despite it being a new school, new teacher and all new kids, James did his usual goodbye routine. And by "routine", I mean there isn't one. He barely let me take this picture before he was inside saying "See ya" and waving to me by flicking his fingers at me much like one would try to get rid of a pesky fly.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah, James! And yeah to the super cute new do!!!