Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, September 18, 2009

Little Bit of Love

James is really coming around on the whole "I have a little sister thing." In addition to "singing" her favorite lullaby every day, he will sometimes say "Hi little Molly" or "How was your nap little Molly?" or as he's heard me say a zillion times, "oooooooh Molly" with an exasperated sigh as she gets into something she's not supposed to.

But this (THIS!) really shows how much he's starting to love her.

He lets her play with lamb.
Yes, that lamb. The one he hasn't let out of his sight for three years. The one that he makes me take in the car because he doesn't want "him to feel lonely without us." That lamb.

And look at the pure joy on her face because she knows what it means that James let her even LOOK at lamb, let alone pull on his ears:


But I believe this is the look of "Ha! I totally played that right. If he only knew how much of his stuff I'll have my hands on soon!"

Little bit of love.

1 comment: