Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mae Date

James' friend Mae (and her parents) came over for dinner last weekend. Mae is great great great and the two play very well together. They are both BIG talkers and often have conversations like this:

Mae: James, I have to tell you something.
James: What would you like to tell me Mae?
Mae: James, I have to tell you that I like penguins.
James: Mae, I like penguins too!

Seriously, that's how they talk. It's aaaaaadorable.

Anyhoo, towards the end of the evening, I asked James to put his arm around Mae so I could take their picture and this is him trying to figure it out:


Kind of getting it, but also looking kind of creepy:


You know James loves a girl who can wield a hammer in one hand and eat a brownie with the other.

No comments: