Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Genius

I'm sure you can tell where this one is going....

So, Molly and I are sitting on the floor and I am putting puzzle pieces into this puzzle and I can't find the chicken.


I say, "Molly, can you find the chicken?" and she does! She pulls it out from under her tush!

No wait, it gets better....

So then I say (jokingly, of course because she is 7 months old for crying out loud),
"Good Molly, can you put it in?"

and she did!

RIGHT INTO HER MOUTH.


Obviously we are dealing with a genius with a cunning sense of humor directly inherited from her great grandfather.

Funny girl, Molly. Funny girl.


1 comment:

Susannah said...

A beauty and a genius. You've got your hands full!!