Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

V is for Visit

Finally! Finally James and Virginia are old enough to play together without us anywhere near them! Emily and Virginia came for a visit last weekend and this new friend feature is THE BEST. Emily and I actually held a conversation where we looked each other in the eye. THE BEST. James spent most of the weekend inviting Virginia to go upstairs to his room or downstairs to the playroom and Virginia spent her weekend....

...worrying about Molly. 

Here, she had pulled the ottoman across the room for the express purpose of watching Molly. Sleep. Watching Molly sleep. Too sweet. James, of course, thought that this kind of care and concern for Molly was absurd.


...and flirting with James. I think I will be posting this photo until they are in college.

...she didn't even mind when her momma doted on Molly and told her how beautiful and amazing she was. I doubt she could help herself.... she's pretty great (Emily AND Molly). ; )


The only reason I don't have more photos is because Emily and I spent most of our time chasing after James and Virginia frantically screaming, "do you have to pee?" I am happy to report that is was an accident-free weekend.
Thanks for a great visit V&E! Come back soon! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I do LOVE me some Molly (and James of course)! And I will post pictures soon...as soon as I have energy past 4:30 p.m. :)