Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pitt Mews Party

Last weekend, Brian and I threw a "welcome to spring" party in the Mews. We invited all of our neighbors and a few friends from the area. Even though it was a party of full-grown adults and was held at the very mature time of 3pm, we partied like it was 1999. 

By that, I mean that in 1999, Brian and I were 25 - all the parties we went to usually involved at least one injury, broken furniture, and a trip to the hospital. (I am exaggerating here, Mom!) BUT, as I was saying....

So the party started at 3pm and by 4pm, a woman burned her finger (on a fondue pot), a man fell out of (and broke) a chair (he was sporting a cast on half of his leg), and by the end of the night, a dog was taken to the doggie ER for not only eating chocolate, but for eating chocolate-covered espresso beans. YIKES. (She (the dog) had her stomach pumped and is fine.)

getting set up in the mews...

These are our neighbors Mike & Jane. So nice, so friendly and so.... TALL.

I am so short that I don't even think they knew I was there....

Good friends Dawn & Lisa...


1 comment:

lisa said...

I would never have described you as short! I guess Ernie or I would be like arm rests for them!!