Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pleeeeease?

Oh, this kid!

Yesterday we were running late for school....

Me: Hey buddy, can you turn off the TV?

James (walks over to the TV): What am I waiting for?

Me (very confused): What ARE you waiting for?

James (louder): What am I waaaaaaaiting for?

Me: Uh, please?

James: Good job Mommy! I am very proud of you!

What?! 

This kid!

This kid:

who helps us take out the trash with his underwear on his head is making ME say PLEASE!

Awesome.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You make my sides hurt with laughter.

lisa said...

I'm very proud of you Stephanie for learning to say please too!

Boomer and Jackie said...

I love that kid!!!

Susannah said...

It's about time someone starting teaching you manners.

BTW, Clara says "Good Boy Buddy" to Max all the time. It makes him seethe.

Emily said...

I hope those are clean undies.

Stephanie said...

That is so hysterical and adorable...maybe it's a superhero thing!

And good job on learning your manners...you get a gold star!