Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tastes Like Sugar

Of course, if you are 2 1/2, you would think that snow would taste like sugar and you would be unable - physically unable - to NOT put it in your mouth. After months of false weather predictions, we finally got a snow day!


"Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm"


ps. Today, I have done touch up paint in two rooms, vacuumed two levels, reorganized a playroom and a giant art basket, played in the snow with James, sorted and removed all of my maternity clothes, and made banana bread. 

Still no baby.

pps. This will be very sad news to the "helpful" ladies at JoAnn Fabrics who told me, yesterday, that I would have the baby last night because my "face was so red and puffy." thankyouvurymuch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are really frustrated, but you are my comic relief for the day!! I'm sure after playing in the snow your face is still red and puffy. Maybe tonight!! Second babies never let you have a good night's sleep before arriving.

Beth

Emily said...

I am sure she meant to say glowing? At least you got to play in snow and didn't have to rush to the hospital in snow! Mmm, mmm, mmm!

AFJ said...

So sorry about the red puffy face-thing. =)