Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Photo Too Many

It would be hard to say when exactly we took the "one photo too many" but this is what is has come down to. James is eating an apple and I am taking a photo of the upteenth quilt pattern that I have come up with before I sew this baby up and he starts asking me to take pictures of him while he says "cheeeese" and poses with his apple.

Perhaps there is a future (and college tuition) in produce modeling?




3 comments:

Abby said...

Quilt pattern? Are you a quilter?

Emily said...

That last picture is gorgeous! If I could V to actually stop and pose for me I would be a much less aggravated woman. :)

Stephanie Coyne said...

well, I would point out that he is strapped into a high chair so that helps...