Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, September 26, 2008

See?

I AM a good mom! Want to know how I do it? Here's my secret...

There is a channel on cableTV called Noggin. It's got great kids' shows like Max & Ruby, Wow Wow Wubzy, and Oswald. All kinds of life lessons are taught in these little toddler-size programs like don't lie, brush your teeth, share, etc. The theme for Noggin (played during EVERY commercial) is, "Noggin, it's preschool on TV."

So, see? There you have it. I have enrolled James in preschool, teaching him valuable life lessons all from the comfort of my pajamas (and his for that matter). 

Here is James at preschool. (He likes to do preschool on the "Daddy Bridge.") You can tell by the look on his face that he is engaged and learning - just soaking it all in..... ha!


2 comments:

Angela said...

And, you don't have to worry about any of his new "friends" biting him!

Van Brunt Family said...

Don't you love it?? Cecilia and Claire go to the SAME preschool as James! Although, I really think the Yo Gabba Gabba guy should be drug-tested.