Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a BOY!


....

or a GIRL! 

ha ha. Yup, that's right - we haven't caved and we still don't know the sex!

Today was the 5-month ultrasound (I am 22 weeks today) and the ultrasound tech, who is not supposed to make any comments, said "everything looks great!" The baby was moving around like he/she is already running out of space so I am preparing myself for an action-packed next 5 months, better make that 18 years.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! We loved the surprise with both and I had the shock of my life when Brian delivered Lea and said "It's a girl!" since I had convinced myself that she just had to be a boy because the pregnancies were so different. Either way, James will love teaching that little person all about life. Congrats again!

LeahC33 said...

sooo.... Leah checked this on her new iphone. The text doesn't show up on it though, only the headings and photos. I just got soo excited reading that "It's a boy!" only to realize that the rest of the text said or a girl...not that I'm not excited about a girl........... I just mean, I thought you caved! Talk to you soon. Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Oh, you little rat! Well, you are a bigger woman than I (NOT to be taken literally) for not finding out. It will be a great and fun surprise!