Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party

So, get ready - I think the next 10 or 12 posts are going to start "My friend Amy" or "Chase and James" because we have seen A LOT of each other in the past 2-3 months....

So, MY FRIEND AMY had a pumpkin carving party to kick of Fall (great idea!). James & Chase and all the other lunatics, I mean kids, ran around doing whatever it is they do. I try not to pay attention.

I should have taken photos of Amy's fun, elaborate, festive decorations inside her house, but instead you'll have to settle for a pic of pumpkin guts:

The 8 minutes that James was actually interested in carving the pumpkin involved 7 1/2 minutes of BEGGING to use the knife, of course.

The finished products. Ours is the best one you see there.

Uh huh, that's right.

No comments: