Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, November 19, 2010

Alabama Hayride

Tour #3: Pumpkin patch, hayride and bonfire in Clanton, AL. 200 people. 200 PEOPLE. And guess JUST GUESS! who was among them. YES! Amy, husband Brett and bestie Chase. Really, we never leave home without them.

The hayride/bonfire and the feeding of 200 people was moderately successful. Successful enough that I would admit I planned it. Stressful enough that I would never do it again.

It's worth mentioning here, that Chase felt that he had hurt his ankle/leg/foot a moment before this pic.
I asked to boys to show me their superhero powers....
On the hayride back to our cars.
Tired anyone?

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

What a great training for the future. Entertainment Director for the Hoy Paloy Co. Making the most of each post is a talent. I congratulate you and hope the memories of the good times are shared by many.