Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here to Stay

After six months, I think James finally believes us. Molly is here to stay. Luckily, he's decided to love her. He's been helping me feed her, he "helps" her play with her toys and we've even heard a couple of "I sure do love you little Molly"s....

The feeding...


and "helping" with the toys...


Today he offered to help me squirt some nose drops into her stuffed up little nose, but somehow I didn't think that would turn out well....

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well if he changes his mind and decides he doesn't want her to stay, young Virginia Bruce will take care of her for you. :)

Grandma Honey said...

All of a sudden Molly turned into a people like sister. Molly now can do the things that James is familar with. I am glad he decided to keep her in the family. I wonder if he will change his mind when she goes after his toys.This is another side of his loving caring nature. Good job to mommy and daddy of these adorable children.

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Love the quilt on the floor! And the kids are cute, too...