Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Sisters

Oh, what this family could do with some big sisters! We would be a force to be reckoned with instead of the three-ring circus we've become. Our friends, the Coddingtons and their SWEET, WELL- BEHAVED, ANGELS of daughters (we call them the curly gurlz) came for dinner last week and we saw what it might be like if both James and Molly had an older sister.

First of all, Molly would get A LOT more attention.
The girls just wanted to hold her the whole time!

They wanted to chat and talk about manicures and stuff...

Second: I would get to eat a meal WHILE IT'S HOT! The girls couldn't wait to feed Molly and took turns with the spoon.

It only hurt my feelings a little when Molly actually OPENED HER MOUTH for them. I have to pry that thing open like I am using the jaws of life.

And third: I would never have to comb James' hair again and that is all I will say about this little episode with the detangler.


1 comment:

Yvette said...

The girls were so excited to be a "feature" on the blog! They think they're famous! :)

Thanks so much for a great visit. If we lived closer, we'd totally be down for some surrogate sistering. I'll bet Molly would love to play house and we already know James loves to play hair salon.

I won't thank you for turning me onto dooce. It's completely addictive...like I need to spend more time in front of the computer!

Looking forward to keeping up with your blog. :)