Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Appetizer

It was a BIG Mother's day weekend! Molly and I traveled all the way to Phoenix (5 hour flight - eek!) to celebrate four generations of women on my mom's side and I will post all about that trip, but for now..... here's a little sneak peek:

The girl knows how (and when) to put on a show. As if on cue, Molly rolled over for the FIRST time... at her Great Grandma Honey's house... on Mother's Day. I mean, c'mon!

This is a video of the second time. The first time was a real "roll." This one looks a little more like "falling" over.


2 comments:

Great Grandma Honey said...

Thank you Molly, you made my day extra special by being here and showng us your progress. You are a charming smiling sweetie and I love you much. You are a carbon copy of your Mom who was about the same age when we first saw her as a baby.Your Mom is extra special too.

Rachel said...

What a girl! Travels all the way across the country and stil has enough energy to do tricks? She's a keeper!