Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Dressed Up


and no one to see it.... What is it about little girls that makes you just want to buy every cute little thing you see? I dressed Molly in this onesie (a hand me down from BFF Emily) and these sweet embroidered pants (purchased at the Gap outlet for $3) to go to the "train store" (that's Barnes & Noble to James).

What I find hilarious is that I put her in this outfit and then put her in her car seat and covered her up to her neck in a snuggly blanket knowing full well that she would sleep for the next three hours and no one would even see her face, let alone her cute little corduroy pants.

If I am doing this now - at three weeks - I can only imagine the clothing drama that she and I will be battling in junior high.

Did I mention that the pants have pockets?! Molly can't even see eight inches in front of her face, but her pants have pockets. Hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dress up doll. My how quickly she is changing. You do know that Molly doesn't care what she is wearing as long as she is comfortable. You sure are being spoiled with this quite sleepy little doll. But then again you deserve it, you are a great MOMMIE.