Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Monday, April 25, 2011

Playdate anyone?

Really, bring your kid here at their own risk. Honestly, they are not in good hands. I am not a daycare. I have no licensing. I am a stay at home mom and you don't even have to pass a verbal exam for that.

I will, on any given day, release your child into my backyard with a can of paint (kid's paint, thank you - give me SOME credit) and say, "Have fun! Let me know if you need anything." and then lock, I mean close, the door.

Chances are when you pick up your kid, they will look like this:


You're welcome.
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still miss the fabulous impressionist renderings on the Mews cobblestones! Miss the Coynes!

Grandma Honey said...

Thanks for the super up-date. Wow, what a busy happy family. I hope the kids will remeber all these fabulous times. Super parents, super Grands and super times for a super family.