Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Price I Pay

I am starting a new thread of blog posts entitled "the price I pay...." It's a visual momento of the price I pay for getting ready in the morning. And by "getting ready", I mean, brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting in my contacts. You know, hours and hours of luxurious pampering that result in me looking like I just walked out of a salon..... Ha!

In order to get this done, I have to let the kids be on their own for what seems like 2 minutes, but the result looks like I have left them at home, unsupervised, ALL DAY.

This was last week's "shoe store/doctor visit" in which they take out all of my shoes and "treat" each other with the (sealed) contents of their travel toiletry bag.

Just to get my contacts in, people.
So I can see!


1 comment:

Emily said...

But look at what a great closet you have!!!