Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Monday, June 14, 2010

Molly 17 months

Cute, isn't she? Well, get in line little boys because Molly already has a suitor! James' little school friend, Matty has an older (!) brother named Jimmy (age 5) and he is IN LOVE with Molly.

I thought it was cute when he told her he liked her shoes, sweet when he fed her dinner, but this (THIS!) left me speechless (and you know that doesn't happen very often).

He made this for her at school. It is "a Stegosaurus, a Pterodactyle, and two volcanoes." For Molly. He asked his mom to put it in an envelope that says "To Molly, Love, Jimmy."

He's FIVE.

We're IN TROUBLE.

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Sounds like this Jimmy kid is going to be a thorn in Max's arse. In addition to our whole "living in NYC plan" I've included the "when you're married to Molly and living in NYC". What? It's only like a 5 year age difference.

lisa said...

brian may want to have "the talk" with little Jimmy...

Grandma Honey said...

Get used to it. Our Molly is the sweetest colleen now while she is learning the ropes of life. I am sure she will add the NO Thank You in the next year. I think this is very cute to have a gift of art . Save it with details.

Emily said...

Forget the boy, where did all that hair come from all of a sudden? She has so much! Let me know if you remember how to french braid. I can't do it for the life of me and I was very good at it when I was 12.