Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Elfed

I know everybody is doing one of these, but I find that the secret of elf success is in choosing the right headshot. I am laughing a great big 34-week pregnant belly laugh as I type this because I think I have chosen such a superb elf headshot for Brian. 

He doesn't seem to think it's quite so funny. I am posting it anyway. Consider it my gift to you.

Enjoy.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

2 comments:

Emily said...

How could Brian not think it was funny? And was that the face he was making when James told him he was very brave changing his diaper?

lisa said...

we did this last year with Goose and Hunter! they made excellent elves... in fact, I think I did one that included Jay and Eileen
:-)