Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Friday, December 24, 2010

No Fear Molly

The kids had their second dentist appt. James went in solo with a little hesitation from "that spinny thing," but once they told him they had chocolate toothpaste, he handled it like a pro. When they came out to get me and Molly, she just walked away from me and followed the hygienist in - I don't even think I had to go?! They told me "we're just waiting for the doctor. He'll just look inside her mouth, unless she'd let me do a cleaning?" I say, "Oh, I'm sure she will." And so Molly sat - straddling the hygienist for a COMPLETE cleaning. I mean, everything. I will give COMPLETE to you in the terms my kids use: the spinny thing, the squirty gun, and the vacuum. Seriously, the girl has NO FEAR.





No comments: