Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Budding Picasso

Brian recently had a nine-day trip to Korea (yes, I got two new bags, thankyouvurymuch) so I took the kids to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.... again. We just really do love a good museum! It was close to closing time and the Children's Museum director was walking around asking kids if they wanted to do an art project. James of course said, yes. I had Molly, too young for the activity so I couldn't really sit with James and monitor the sharp scissor/sticky glue situation.

Didn't matter. He didn't even need me. He did everything she said, didn't do anything she said not to and I'm pretty sure he told a couple of jokes to the group during the activity. Next time, I am going to just roll up to the front door of the museum and let him out. He's good.



The final product:

Molly did some artwork of her own and clearly mastered the "show me what you did!" look.




No comments: