Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, I've turned the corner (Mom, sit down before you read this) - I am now closer to 40 than 30. eek! We celebrated my birthday by driving down to Raleigh to spend it with our besties, the Bruces. Here I am in their front yard with a birthday gift from my friend Rachel. Somehow, she always knows EXACTLY what I need and I have used this "basket" EVERY DAY since April 30 - thanks Rach!
Emily made a HUGE feast of my favorite things - appetizers. I'm a snacker.
Here's my Baskin Robbins ice cream cake...

And then we ventured out to the new North Carolina Museum of Art and posed by a big metal tree. It seemed mandatory at the time...



Molly really dug all the art...


Playing in the Rodin sculpture garden....




Thanks for a GREAT birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Let's do it all over again in July, K? This time we'll hit the museum before closing time...