Steph & Brian

Steph & Brian
Tuscany 2005

James

James
age 6

Molly

Molly
almost 4

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Molly Feeds Herself

No, I mean REALLY feeds herself. Like, goes to get her own food when I, apparently, am not moving fast enough.

Molly loves to play in the pantry. She loves to take out all the boxes and bags and remove all the straws from the juice boxes which annoys her brother to no end. So, I didn't even flinch the other morning when I found her playing in there.

Turns out, Molly was hungry (shocking!) and this is what I imagine she was thinking:

"Fine, if that woman is not going to feed me, I will just do it myself. Now, where are those Cheerios?"
"Aaaaah, yes. Now if I could just get this entire fistful in my mouth...."

"Don't judge me! I am little and I am growing and I had to wait five whole minutes for breakfast this morning!"


"Yeesh. I have to do everything myself."


2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Look at those beautiful eyelashes. Any babe that looks so sweet can raid the pantry anytime. At least you have the food where she can reach it and she doesn't have to climb on chairs to get to it.

Molly isn't counting calories either. Make sure you put the cheese handy for her in the refrigerator. Molly's first words might be "more food".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.